About Swiss Air-Ambulance
Swiss Air-Ambulance Ltd. is a subsidiary of Swiss Air-Rescue, Rega.
As a privately funded foundation, Rega's main task is to carry out air-rescue operations in Switzerland and repatriating patients from countries abroad.
Provided that the required free capacity is available, Swiss Air-Ambulance also puts its resources (aircraft, Operations Centre and crew) at the disposal of external customers for the transport of patients.
Intensive-care flight nurses
Years of experience
Federal Office of Civil Aviation FOCA
- Approval Certificate Part 145
- Approval Certificate ATO Helicopter
- Approval Certificate ATO Jet
- Approval Certificate CH.CAMO.1015 Jet Operation
- Approval Certificate CH.CAMO.3030 Helicopter Operation
- Air Operator Certificate No 1015 Jet
- Air Operator Certificate No 3030 Helicopter
- Betriebsbewilligung Jet
- Betriebsbewilligung Helikopter
EASA European Aviation Safety Agency
Approval Certificate Part 21 Design Organisation
CAMTS Commission on Accreditation of Medical Transport Systems
International Assistance Group
IAG Certificate of Partnership